Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:370 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technical Delivery Manager - Software Development (10-15 yrs)
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
- Manage all aspects of the digital delivery process across Projects, Migrations, enhancements and BAU support
- Improve technical capabilities and embed Agile/DevOps practices
- To ensure all activities remain compliant with policy, legislation and risk appetite
- Identify, build and contribute to new digital transformation initiatives.
1.SPOC for technical delivery across multiple projects.
2.Enable agile delivery - embed the use of JIRA, Confluence and other agile tooling
3. Works with tech leads, solution architects and security engineers to create integrated digital solutions.
4. Design and maintenance of digital delivery frameworks
5. Develop and drive technical roadmaps and govern platform changes from concept to delivery
6. Carry out feasibility analysis and estimation of cost/effort for delivery
7. Enable the use of industry leading SDLC tools and drive automation across the SDLC , Assist in digital consulting engagements
8. Proactively looks for ways to improve team's ways of working.
9. Strong project management skills
10. Identify and mitigate risks proactively
11. Should be able to handle escalations and ensure timely escalation to stakeholder
12. Should be able coach, mentor & train members and Influence personal development goals for the team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (KEY):
- Proven experience in managing the Software Development LifeCycle and Digital delivery
- Experience in system integration, platform upgrades and migration activities
- Ability to develop and understand solution architecture designs
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills, results oriented
- Working experience of Agile Methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring ability
- Extensive people management experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (DESIRABLE):
- Good knowledge of support tools used (Service Now, Azure DevOps) is desirable.
- Experienced people manager
- Experience working with Operations/IT support teams would be desirable.
- Knowledge of other project management tooling, automation, web content management
- Knowledge of data visualisation and reporting tools
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY - Graduate/PG in any discipline
- 10+ years of total technical experience with 2+ years of experience in digital delivery
- Good understanding of SDLC best practices, cloud infrastructure and Agile/DevOps practices.
- Good exposure to IT Infrastructure/Environment set up and project management
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments and cross functional teams