Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1324 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Technical Delivery Manager - IT (4-15 yrs)
- Identify key business objectives and provide solutioning and a roadmap to optimal path
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules. - Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured project plans in coordination with other project teams for kickoff
- Ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks tracking deadlines as mandated.
- Plan and coordinate Development activities based on the sprint plan and track Sprint completion metrics like velocity, defect densities and open defect counts
- Ensure data is collected to appropriately aid decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues. - Anticipate and proactively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent the product/feature from meeting its targeted completion date and rollout
- Drive clarity to keep cross-functional teams moving forward -Monitor and resolve end-to-end processes for things like: repeating pain points/sticking points, blockers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working with ALM solutions (JIRA, Confluence, etc. and other current web technologies.
- Proven experience working with senior leadership and experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
- Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Can simplify complex problems and drives towards results
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- A proven track record for details with a demonstrated ability to be self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.