Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:805 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Technical Delivery Manager - IT (4-15 yrs)
- Identify key business objectives and provide solutioning and a roadmap to optimal path
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules. - Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured project plans in coordination with other project teams for kickoff
- Ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks tracking deadlines as mandated.
- Plan and coordinate Development activities based on the sprint plan and track Sprint completion metrics like velocity, defect densities and open defect counts
- Ensure data is collected to appropriately aid decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues. - Anticipate and proactively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent the product/feature from meeting its targeted completion date and rollout
- Drive clarity to keep cross-functional teams moving forward -Monitor and resolve end-to-end processes for things like: repeating pain points/sticking points, blockers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working with ALM solutions (JIRA, Confluence, etc. and other current web technologies.
- Proven experience working with senior leadership and experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
- Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Can simplify complex problems and drives towards results
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- A proven track record for details with a demonstrated ability to be self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations