Manager at iCresset Talent Solutions
Views:460 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Technical Delivery Manager - IT (10-18 yrs)
Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for handling the technical Team, Project management and Delivery of multiple projects simultaneously. He may be managing up to 60/70 projects of short durations simultaneously. Typically the projects will be of 3 to 6 months duration.
Since multiple projects and multiple clients have to be managed simultaneously, the skills of Scope management, milestone achievement, Client management, Delivery and Program/Project Management are of utmost importance. The person needs to be from a technical background and is expected to be closely involved inmanaging the technical team directly. Person must have excellent communication skills andteam management ability and should ideally be from IT services background.
$B Must have B$
- 10 Plus years of experience.
- Development experience in C# or C++ or C tech stack.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of handling technical and functional teams under him.
- Should have hands-on coding capabilities and team management skills
- Work closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products and ensure seamless delivery on time.
- Should be able to code if required.
- Should have worked experience on working minimum 5 projects at a time.
- Manages a team of between 30-40 engineers.
- Develops the definition of project scope, Schedule, goals, and deliverable as per the need.
- Mentors project team members on best practices, including delivery and IT framework. Directs and assigns work activities and priorities
- Manages the scope change process: identifies and anticipates risks and issues,facilitates resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Participates in all phases of game development life cycle including requirement understanding, analysis, design, implementation and testing
- Be a hands-on technical manager who will need to define technical requirement, design and estimation
- Manages deliverables, quality and schedules for multiple projects
- Ensures that resources are appropriately allocated and goals, objectives and timelines are met in accordance with organizational road map
- Communicates project status and escalates issues to direct managers and internal and external stakeholders.