Technical Customer Success Role - Revenue & Solutioning (5-9 yrs)
Technical Customer Success Role - Revenue & Solutioning (WFO)
- We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and build customer relationships. You'll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. Your primary goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in sales with the ability to balance customer orientation with a results-driven approach.
- Responsibilities Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships Run and partner with Pre-Sales Specialists on demos
- Understand clients business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Kissflow's offering Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs Regularly achieve quotas by bringing closures to qualified prospects Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data Requirements Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role SaaS experience is highly preferred Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships Organizational and time-management skills
- Motivation, driven and a self-starting attitude Ability to understand a client's needs and meet that need with a successful product sale Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment Bachelors in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing