Recruiter at Turing
Views:585 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Technical Content Writer & Editor - Internet/Online (1-5 yrs)
About Turing.com :
- Turing (www.turing.com) is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as - Silicon Valley- . We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions.100+ companies including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg have hired Turing developers.
- For more than 150,000 developers across 130 countries, Turing is the preferred freelancer platform for finding remote US software engineering jobs. Turing offers a wide range of long term full time remote jobs for full stack development, web, mobile, backend, frontend, dev ops and AI/ML developers.
- Turing is backed by well known investors like Facebook's first CTO (Adam D'Angelo), executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Founders Fund (investors in Facebook, Tesla, Asana etc). Turing is led by serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. firm leveraged remote talent and had a successful acquisition.
- The company was founded in 2018 and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, ads, social media, and the company website. Your responsibilities include writing original content regularly, evaluating analytics to adjust the content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog through social media, 3rd party platforms, relevant backlinks on other websites etc.
- You should also have a very strong understanding of our target audience and be able to produce content that interests them as well as ranks highly on SERPs. To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
1. In-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
2. Work with developers and other teams and come up with unique content that appeals to the audience
3. Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website
4. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
5. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
6. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
7. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
8. Writing impactful headlines and body copy to capture the attention of the target audience
9. Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
Content Writer Requirements:
1. Proven content writing or copywriting experience
2. Working knowledge of content management systems
3. Analytical/Quantitative ability is desirable
4. A portfolio of published articles
5. Excellent writing and editing skills
6. Effective communication skills
7. Experience/familiarity with coding is a strong plus
6. 1-5 years experience as a content writer or similar role
7. Strong eye for details
8. Previous remote working experience is a good to have
9. Hours - Must be willing to work and overlap at least 3-4 hrs with US time zones