Technical Content Associate - K12 Segment - EdTech Startup (3-4 yrs)
Technical Content Associate - Visionary Ed-tech Startup
- Are you a hands-on, flexible contributor who is looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, then read on:
- Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet.
- For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
- The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- As a Technical Content Associate, you will be working to create course content on computer science and programming problems.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about education and good command over course creations and Programming.
What you will do:
- Researching and developing the world-class computer science curriculum for K12 students.
- Working on different assessment methodologies and projects/activities to improve the overall learning experience of students.
- Designing the teaching pedagogy based on active learning principles to conduct live online classes.
- Defining the process and guidelines in creating the detailed lesson plans and projects.
- Handling a team of 3 - 4 people to create the lesson plans or projects as per the guidelines.
- Actively incorporating the feedback to make the required modifications in the curriculum, teaching pedagogy, assessment methodologies as and when required.
- Working closely with the training, student experience, product teams for any resolutions or requirements.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content.
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content.
What you need to have:
- Overall experience of 3 - 4 years in teaching or Edtech content team.
- Experienced in working with K12 students either in teaching or content development.
- Experience in designing the curriculum and conduct pedagogy research.
- Preferably from a computer science background but not a must.
- Highly research-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality.
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done.
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 12,00,000 to 14,00,000