Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:60 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Consultant - Oracle (5-10 yrs)
Oracle Technical Consultant
Role / Job Title: Senior Associate
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Key Skills: APEX / JCS / VBCS
Educational Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MBA / MCA / B.SC / B.Com
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Proven track record as an SME in chosen domain.
- Ability to come up with Client POC/POV for integrating/increasing adoption of emerging Tech. like BlockChain, AI et al with the product platform they are associated with.
- Mentor Junior resources within the team, conduct KSS and lessons learnt.
- Flexible to work in stretch opportunities/assignments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Ticket Quality and deliverables review.
- Status Reporting for the project.
- Adherence to SLAs, experience in incident management, change management and problem management.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities by working with clients directly and leading the engagement.
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration.
- Good Team player. Take up cross competency work and contribute to COE activities.
- Escalation/Risk management.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on integration with other Oracle PaaS services including APEX / JCS / VBCS.
- Expertise in APEX Reports and Custom Page creation, Apex conversion, Page composer, Oracle maintenance tools and best practices processes.
- Experience on integrating the VBCS Pages with Cloud application and Good experience with OIC Adaptors, WSDL usage in OIC.
- Managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Experience on development of SaaS extensions using VBCS.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Java Cloud Service (JCS), Java Cloud Service - SaaS Extension (JCS-SX) and Oracle Cloud ERP extensibility and customization
- Thorough hands-on experience on SQL and PLSQL (on any RDBMS Source).
- Able to troubleshoot the defects on custom pages, web services, reports and JCS customization
- Very Good Understanding of Data warehousing Concepts and Data Warehouse modeling.
- Should have good knowledge of Coding, Debugging and Design and Documentation.
- Understanding of the flow of data between ERP and Data Warehouse.
- Hands On knowledge on Data Analytics.
- Any knowledge on PLSQL/ODI/Any ETL Tool would be preferable
- Working on Multidimensional sources (like Essbase)
- Expertise on the Oracle Analytics Cloud Tool Knowledge on BI-Apps concepts is preferable.
- Familiar with Upgrade activities and Issues encountered during Upgrades.
- Having knowledge on IOT and Blockchain is preferable.
- Knowledge on the Oracle Analytics Cloud is preferable.