HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:122 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Technical Consultant/Manager - HRMS & IT (7-10 yrs)
Technical Consultant/Manager - HRMS & IT
- Working closely with project sponsor and stakeholder in defining project goals and success.
- Conduct discovery calls and implementation workshops to define project strategy, SOWs and detailed plans.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Partner with account teams, professional services, product and engineering teams to deliver successful implementations.
- Deliver successful on boarding of new accounts and users by exceeding customer expectations.
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the implementation/support process.
- Take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks. Result-oriented individual.
- Strong drive to succeed in an agile environment.
- 7+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience configuring and implementing one or more SAP SuccessFactors/Workday/Taleo/Similar platforms.
- Should have a deep understanding of all the Hire-to-Retire processes.
- Good understanding of the integrating the HRMS platform with third-party tools.
- Must have detailed knowledge of the platforms integration points.
- Must be effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate HRMS system options.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to clearly and concisely state intent to business users, IT technical peers and management level.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Ability to manage complex, multidisciplinary efforts and communicate with both with technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; flexible, supportive, and adaptive to change.
- Prior experience working with international clients.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Certifications (if any): Certified Associate or Professional level for one or more modules of respective HRMS platform.
Experience : 7+ years
- Relevant experience in managing IT projects, talent/recruitment management software platforms.
- Proficient in SaaS project management/implementation.
- Experience in defining business requirements and additional scope for change orders and expansion.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Understanding of Software implementation process and driving outcomes.
- Experience with Change Management techniques and methodologies.
Preferred skills :
- Prior client facing experience will be a plus.
- Prior experience working with international clients is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.