Recruitment Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:73 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Consultant - Liquidity Risk & ALM/IRRBB Projects - Financial Services (3-10 yrs)
Looking for a professional in Finance domain holding 3+ years of experience in leading complex Regulatory Liquidity Risk and ALM/ IRRBB projects and solving organizational problems through IT solutions using Oracle procedures, functions and packages, worked in Banks, NBFC's and Insurance sector before. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in the finance sector as a Consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Developing complex SQL queries for generation of reports and management of data
- Investigating and solving technical issues related to SQL procedures/packages
- Writing Shell or DOS scripts is an added advantage
- Automating routine work like taking/restoring backups, migrating components from one environment to another etc.
- Conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
- Documentation of specifications and implementation details
- Preparation of test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL querying and writing Oracle procedures, functions and packages
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL functions, DDL and DML statements
- Good knowledge of programming and stored procedures
- Basic knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
- Prior experience in Liquidity Risk and ALM / IRRBB would be advantageous
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry could be advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Opportunity to work globally.
- Exponential Career growth.