Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:375 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Technical Compliance Analyst - High Frequency Trading Firm (3-8 yrs)
Our client is a Global Leader in High Frequency Trading ( HFT)
The Technical Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the firm's senior management, to conduct and oversee a variety of tasks essential to both the day-to-day and strategic operation of the clients surveillance program.
- Gathering project requirements from stakeholders within the global Legal and Compliance team.
- Writing and documenting technical specifications of surveillance reports and systems.
- Liaising with developers to build surveillance reports, identify and solve issues, and continuously improve surveillance processes.
- Produce management information reports and other ad-hoc statistical analysis.
- Identifying any gaps or inefficiencies in and helping to improve our current day-to-day surveillance workflows
- 3+ years of experience in a technical project management, business analyst or similar role at a financial institution (e.g. investment bank, broker, trading venue/exchange, proprietary trading firm or regulator).
- Experience of designing, implementing, and testing surveillance models/reports and parameters.
- Working knowledge of coding languages such as SQL and Python.
- The ability to work and prioritize independently coupled with the judgment to involve management with issues as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet knowledge
- Good knowledge of Market Conduct/Market Abuse rules and regulatory frameworks.
- Some exposure to technical aspects of high frequency/algorithmic trading.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks on a daily basis
- Cab facility within Gurgaon
- Health club allowances