Chief Talent Partner at BB Works
Views:128 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Bid Writer - Infrastructure & Cloud Services (8-12 yrs)
Role requires helping the pre-sales and solution architecture team in coming up with world class, customer facing documents, presentations and other artifacts. The candidate will own up the last phase of all documents and convert it into a proper language, format and visuals.
Core Responsibilities :
- Defining and owning the bid response documents specifically for Cloud & IT Infrastructure Services bids starting from RFI/RFP receipt to submission and bid defense
- Will interact closely with the pre-sales and solution architecture teams
- Will own the final customer facing technical documents
- Will be responsible for writing / correcting / enhancing the technical language in proposals, bids, presentations, etc.
- Will be responsible for various templates that teams will use
- Will ensure that the documents adhere to the required template
- Will play a key role in deciding technical nomenclature to be used by us.
- Will be responsible for maintaining consistency in all customer facing documents