Key Account Manager at VHR Solutions
Views:145 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technical Architect - Software Development (15-20 yrs)
Company Name : Product Based MNC
Skill : Technical Architect
Reports to : VP, Engineering
Notice period : Immediate to Max 30days
Job Role: Permanent
- We are looking for people who already have strong experience as a Tech Architect and not necessarily the ones who aspire to be in this role.
- Must Have Linked Profile with good connections and references.
At Company we're striving to build disrupt how insurance is delivered to customers. We are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of people through our products and creating a company to be proud to work for. We set goals and objectives and offer advice. We empower our engineers to find solutions to problems on a great scale. We trust them to use their time wisely.
Our teams are solving unique and challenging problems in markets that offer more challenges as we scale and expand at scale. We're growing incredibly quickly, and We need experienced technical managers to help us scale.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our platforms adhering to security and scaling needs and oversee programs to ensure the right architecture is implemented.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience in software development and be able to manage complex programs.
- Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand the organization's need to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software, libraries, frameworks and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review, unit testing) and guide team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Grow a diverse, highly skilled group of engineers
- Be a mentor and teacher for engineers and upcoming leaders
- Become instrumental in improving and implementing processes and values that scale effectively
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers building and deploying large-scale projects internationally
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Infra and IT Operations.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- You have been a software engineer building user-focused product at a pace
- Strong and in-depth knowledge in MySQL, Redis, Kafka, Java, Spring Frameworks, JPA with Hibernate, Microservices, ReactJS and AWS services.
- Must have experience in containerizing services using Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of data encryption and security.
- Experienced in working in an Agile environment, including estimating and reporting
- Your style is collaborative and supportive, to encourage your team to continually optimize their code
- You set goals and objectives and offer advice to the developers for continuous improvement.
- Knowledgeable of modern technology
- Able to demonstrate whiteboard exercises to the team on best programming practice.
- Experienced in building applications and the underlying technologies across the stack
- Committed to building scalable, clean code
- Enthusiastic about working in a strong culture of testing and code review
- You're a natural recruiter, passionate about building a strong engineering team.
- Passionate about collaborative problem solving
THE Company BEHAVIOURS AND VALUES:
It is critical that candidates can fit with our culture and values so you will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of:
- An ability to collaborate with others and work in a diverse workplace where you respect others point of view
- An ability to listen, respectfully challenge and take ownership of issues
- A learner who sees feedback as an opportunity to improve and is always looking to develop and self-improve
- Evidence of working in a way that considers customer experience and customer value-add and puts these at the centre of the work e.g. in product or process development
- A clear understanding of the need to serve internal customers within Company; and A desire to help others succeed and develop