RA at Focus Management cunsultant
Views:2649 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Architect - SharePoint (9-13 yrs)
Urgent opening for Sharepoint technical Architect
- The SharePoint Architect will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle including: presale efforts and responding to RFP- s, designing solutions and envisioning follow up work.
- The implementation role may include software architecture, development, customization, integration as well as technical project management for various teams.
- The ideal candidate will provide thought leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, CRM, Enterprise, Content Management, and Portals.
- This person will lead architecture and design reviews for SharePoint projects that focus on planning, deploying, and targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- Must provide individual or project support for complex projects or applications, adhere to project timelines and technical deliverables within different client environments; and analyze and provide quality technical solutions that exceed client expectations.
- This role requires a proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the development of enterprise Line of Business applications and their integration into heterogeneous enterprise systems.
- 9+ yrs of experience in SharePoint
- 3-4 years of hands on development experience in SharePoint 2010/13
- Customization using SharePoint designer
- Working on SharePoint workflows
- Developing custom applications using visual studio
- Very good knowledge of service applications
- Experience on migration
- Experience on integration with LOB (line of business) system
- Troubleshooting health of farm environment
- Experience in designing Enterprise level DMS
- Exposure of SharePoint Online
- Working experience in creating and consuming WCF service
- Excellent in .net platform concepts
- Capacity Planning.
- Growth Management
- Excellent communication skills and able to front end sales & customer teams
- Strong exposure in providing solutions to proposals
- Ability to work in different group of delivery teams for building proposals and solutions
- Should have good knowledge about other than Microsoft technology landscape for solution
Ability to create technical collaterals like conducting webinar. Writing whitepapers, writing blogs etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.