AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:229 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Technical Architect Lead - Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Analytics Specialist (20-25 yrs)
AI and AA Specialist - Technical Architect Lead
Candidate Expectation : Masters degree from a reputed university in Computer Science, with specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Advanced Analytics with equivalent experience.
Work Experience :
- Overall 20+ yrs matured leader having 10 or more years in technology architecture specific experience.
- 5 or more years experience in technical architecture design and implementation.
- Extensive experience in interacting with and influencing senior leadership regarding future application and technology directions.
- Regular contributor to industry forums / acclaimed speaker on technologies like AI / AA at various technical conferences.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Deep skills in defining and articulating AI & AA application architecture frameworks and strategies.
- AI Specialist
- Strong mix of business, functional, and technical skills
- Ability to discuss AI & AA application architecture concepts and strategies in simple, clear terms to help drive and influence decision making of business and application owners
- Extensive knowledge of functional and technical capabilities of key AI & AA standard tools capabilities (e.g. Natural Language Generation, Speech recognition, Virtual Agents, Machine Learning Platforms, AI-Optimized Hardware, Decision Management, Deep Learning Platforms, Biometrics, Text Analytics & NLP (Natural Language Processing), Digital Twin/AI Modeling, Cyber Defense, Compliance, Knowledge Worker Aid, Peer-to-Peer Networks, Emotion Recognition, Image Recognition)
- Good knowledge of all technology architecture considerations (performance, scalability, maintainability, deployment, operations, technology infrastructure) as well as extensive knowledge of technical architecture strategies and implications on applications
- Strong business acumen and analytical / reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and mentor technology team members.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to construct and deliver persuasive arguments on business, functional, and technical issues and the ability to persuade leadership and business sponsors/process owners
- Possess strong client skills to sell ideas to key stakeholders and users
Key Responsibilities :
- Define a strategic application architecture direction for Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics business capabilities
- Define and execute an application rationalization strategy for migrate the existing applications and move towards strategic application architecture.
- Establish strong relationships with Operations Deal Leads and business sponsors to influence and drive decisions regarding functional scope, software tool stack selection, and architecture direction for their respective portfolios.
- Manage the overall AI & AA technology spends budget and chargeability/utilization of deployable resources and technical architects that will be assigned on client specific /strategic projects.
- Provide appropriate architecture direction and guidance to development team to ensure that the right decisions are
- Establish a deep understanding of AI & AAs current application portfolios, capabilities and technical platforms (e.g., AWS, AIP etc.) to drive the strategy and direction for Operations business applications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.