HR Manager at ANS - Placements
Views:944 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Technical Architect - Java Architect/Solution Architect - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Technical Architect -(Java Architect/Solution Architect)- BFSI /Banks /NBFC/Insurance
- Achieves e-commerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Java Architect Skills and Qualifications: