Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:60 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Architect - Java (9-25 yrs)
- Strong hold on Java backend
- Understanding of UI frameworks .
- Will be involved in guiding team, code reviews, architecture, Creating models, templates, coding etc.
- AWS experience required.
- Strong in fundamentals of Design patterns and Enterprise architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in building highly scalable, high-performance, low latency systems.
- Strong in writing complex code and guide junior team members on Springboot Micro services development, maven Libraries, Product Unit Testing, and Code Coverage (Junit, Mackito, SonarQube).
- Deep understanding of design patterns, NoSQL, Micro-services Architecture .
- Strong Hold on CI/CD Tools and Processes (Jenkins, Azure DevOps or Pipeline Build Scripts).
- Experience in working with AWS ECS, EKS, S3, SQS, Cloud Watch, RedShift.
- Experience in working with Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Security Integration Experiences using SAML, AWS Cognito, Federations, Oauth, JWT, Auth0.