Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ace Talent Consulting
Views:36 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Architect - Automation (8-12 yrs)
- Support Pre-sales activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Provide recommendation of RPA product
- Develop the technical solution and Solution Design Document for the RPA Automation.
- Customer's IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
- User Authorization Processes, it's lead times & request process Scalability
- Ensuring multiple robots can handle shared resources
- Ensuring there are no duplicate transactions processed or orphaned transactions.
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Assist Support teams to resolve issues
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non-functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Certification in AA
Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
Experience front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and
Knowledge of automation tool capabilities and technical requirements
Good communication skills & customer interaction skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.