Technical After Sales Manager - Automotive OEM (8-12 yrs)
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Skills : Service, Technical
Job Description :
- Exceed the Customer Satisfaction targets
- Management of field technical operations
- Warranty Admin Support
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the prestigious and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
Customer Satisfaction :
- Compile and Manage the Single-Issue list of product issues.
- Drive the resolution of product issues through regular CPIT meetings with home room
- Support in root cause analysis of critical technical product issues local as well as CKD.
- Support in onsite analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of all Automobile systems, Vehicle electronics, Telematics and Technical problem solving & analysis
- Exceed the Customer Satisfaction targets - Internal as well as JP Power
- Cultivate and manage strong relationship with CKD Suppliers and OEM and act as Single Point of Contact
Management of field technical operations :
- Conceptualize and establish a Technical Support hub/Hotline for Network Team in consultation with IT team.
- Guide, lead and mentor the aftersales field technical operations team to achieve the business objectives.
- Support the utilisation of technical resources based on urgency and criticality
- Aftersales Technical process deployment, and standards implementation.
- Initiate, Deploy and monitoring of filed actions and ensure the completion as per the targeted timelines.
- Participate in the technical plant review meetings.
- Support in forming and documenting the solutions and containments of product issues for network & work with Trg Team to update the content
- Initiate, deploy and monitor the filed actions/Recalls
Warranty Admin Support :
- Participate in weekly warranty meetings and monitor the emerging trends.
- Meet the IPTV as well as CPV targets
- Coordinate with PDC for availability of parts for emerging trends
- Managing and delegating work to direct reports
- Create a healthy working environment within the team
- Motivate the team to achieve the targets
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with minimum 8+ years' experience of handling Technical Aftersales operations in an Auto OEM.
- Exposure to export market will be an advantage
- Should be able to communicate in English
- Excellent technical knowhow on all aspects of Automobile technology and vehicle sub systems
- In-depth knowledge of 7 diamond process for problem resolution.
- Hands on exposure on analysis of Thermal Incidents is desired.
- Knowledge / exposure to Spare Parts operations
Job Offer :
- Good pay package
- Great work life balance
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.