Technical After Sales Manager - Automotive OEM (8-12 yrs)
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Skills : Service, Technical
Job Description :
- Exceed the Customer Satisfaction targets
- Management of field technical operations
- Warranty Admin Support
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the prestigious and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
Customer Satisfaction :
- Compile and Manage the Single-Issue list of product issues.
- Drive the resolution of product issues through regular CPIT meetings with home room
- Support in root cause analysis of critical technical product issues local as well as CKD.
- Support in onsite analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of all Automobile systems, Vehicle electronics, Telematics and Technical problem solving & analysis
- Exceed the Customer Satisfaction targets - Internal as well as JP Power
- Cultivate and manage strong relationship with CKD Suppliers and OEM and act as Single Point of Contact
Management of field technical operations :
- Conceptualize and establish a Technical Support hub/Hotline for Network Team in consultation with IT team.
- Guide, lead and mentor the aftersales field technical operations team to achieve the business objectives.
- Support the utilisation of technical resources based on urgency and criticality
- Aftersales Technical process deployment, and standards implementation.
- Initiate, Deploy and monitoring of filed actions and ensure the completion as per the targeted timelines.
- Participate in the technical plant review meetings.
- Support in forming and documenting the solutions and containments of product issues for network & work with Trg Team to update the content
- Initiate, deploy and monitor the filed actions/Recalls
Warranty Admin Support :
- Participate in weekly warranty meetings and monitor the emerging trends.
- Meet the IPTV as well as CPV targets
- Coordinate with PDC for availability of parts for emerging trends
- Managing and delegating work to direct reports
- Create a healthy working environment within the team
- Motivate the team to achieve the targets
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with minimum 8+ years' experience of handling Technical Aftersales operations in an Auto OEM.
- Exposure to export market will be an advantage
- Should be able to communicate in English
- Excellent technical knowhow on all aspects of Automobile technology and vehicle sub systems
- In-depth knowledge of 7 diamond process for problem resolution.
- Hands on exposure on analysis of Thermal Incidents is desired.
- Knowledge / exposure to Spare Parts operations
Job Offer :
- Good pay package
- Great work life balance
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.