HR Recruiter at Marketscope
Views:218 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technical Accounting Consultant - CA (5-12 yrs)
Chartered Accountant with 5-10 years of experience in a public accounting, technical accounting, or financial reporting.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge of US-GAAP/IFRS, Stock compensation accounting (ASC 718) or Consolidation analysis (ASC 810) or CFI (Complex Financial Instruments) (ASC 470, ASC 480, ASC 815).
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret the data and engagement requirements.
- Experience in drafting 10-Ks, 10-Qs, S-1's and PCAOB Audit Readiness.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Participate in multiple engagements within the Technical Accounting Consulting practice to provide technical accounting and financial or business advisory guidance to U.S. based public clients.
- Managing Medium and small projects related to IFRS Conversions, Revenue Recognition, Reviewing Business Models, Impairment Analysis, IPO transaction support, carve outs, Fair Value Accounting, Lease Accounting, and VIE Analysis.
- Assist in drafting annual, quarterly and initial public filings documents.
- Demonstrate intermediate knowledge of complex accounting concepts.
- Audit readiness support for complex accounting matters and provide services to U.S. based public clients.
- Business combination (ASC 805) which includes recognize and measure assets acquired, liabilities assumed and non-controlling interest, goodwill or gain from bargain purchase and other accounting matters related to business combination.
- Assist in the preparation and review of technical memos and other disclosures on engagements.
- Understand RSM's service lines and work as a team in providing an integrated service delivery.
- Collaborate directly with firm specialists/subject matter experts on complex accounting matters.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the development and execution of the consulting work plan and client deliverables.
- Open to work on other solution sets considering business requirements.