Senior Manager - HR at Techmagnate
Views:892 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Techmagnate - Senior Manager - Public Relations (7-12 yrs)
Techmagnate ( https://www.techmagnate.com/ ) is a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in New Delhi, India and we are expanding! We are looking for RoI-driven digital marketing experts to #BeAMagnate.
Our core competencies are digital marketing & technology solutions. We help you to outline, evolve and employ proficient, best priced and top-notch Digital Marketing Services, including Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, App & Mobile Marketing, Reputation Management, Social Media, Content Marketing and more related services to empower your business.
We have a strong, hustling and enthusiastic team of 250+ young digital marketing professionals who have delivered fantastic results for top-notch clients in industries like BFSI,B2B, Healthcare, IGaming, Education and Ecommerce.
Our 9 Core Values are more than just words, they're a way of life. We know that Company with a strong culture & a higher purpose perform better in the long run.
Do you relate to our values?
- Digital Excellence
- Trusted Partnerships
- We've got each other's back
- We see things end to end
- Think big, be bold
- Keep learning, keep unlearning
- Abundant positivity
- Open mind open door
- Customer Growth
Do you have these qualities :
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Quick Learner
- Confident & good communication skills
- Quick approach to problem solve issues
- Has a detailed oriented analytical approach
- Strong influential skills
- Proven experience of B2B Sales
- Business and Sales analysis
- Updates of the new and evolving market behaviour and trends
The Senior Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) is a key member of the business's marketing team who is responsible for the building of strong relationships with key media outlets, bloggers, analysts, and industry & community associates for the purpose of supporting the business's product integrity.
What Techmagnate expects from you
- Strategy: The Senior PR Manager is responsible for understanding the business and client objectives and establishing a public relations program that promotes them. The Senior PR Manager at this capacity develops and manages public relations plans and ensures that they stay aligned to the business's overall objectives.
- Media Relations: The Senior PR Manager, is tasked with leading media outreach initiatives in the business inclusive of pitching, handling inbound media queries, and managing relationships between the business media. Senior PR Manager should promote the business in media briefings, conferences, interviews, press releases, and articles.
- Content Creation: The Senior PR Manager will also be responsible for developing content, storylines, and written materials and messages such as press releases, media advisories, pitches, presentations etc that are tied to the business's brand and the PR plan framework.
- Senior PR Manager must develop media relation strategies that cover the business's crucial publications, blogs, web sites, social influencers, industry associates, communities and social media platforms like twitter, Instagram etc.
- Analytics: The Senior PR Manager is also accountable for the development, maintenance, and analysis of the business's public relations channels. She/He also develops, maintains, and enhances PR analytics tools, and reporting process methods along with analysis and redefinition of media databases when necessary for the purpose of optimizing the business's audience reach.
What we need in you :
- Should have worked on AI.
- Looking for street smart professionals to join our time who have
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Business Administration, Marketing, International Relations, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or any other related field
- Relevant experience of minimum 7 years
- Highly interactive position and communications skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.