HR at Tech Mahindra Ltd
Views:385 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Mahindra - Telecom Business Analyst (5-14 yrs)
BUSINESS ANALYST - TELECOM DOMAIN ONLY
Location - PAN India
Joining timelines - Immediate-45 days
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct gap analysis and business due-diligence to identify digital transformation
- Work with product architects on business case development and project plan.
- Lead the daily scrum meetings, scrum retrospective meetings and set the priorities for the team. Work on Agile methodology for product delivery
- Communication with business stakeholders and internal team.
- Build training documentations and conducting training sessions with internal and business stakeholders.
- Ensure project plans are built and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Help in Implementation of statistical or mathematical models in the product as per product requirement. Bridge the optimization model and business gaps
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed.
- Process mapping and identifying non-value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas through GB/BB/Other Projects
- Strengthen and enhance internal processes to make them more efficient and effective by identify process improvement/re-engineering opportunities.
- Seek opportunity for Automation, Robotics and other technology solutions to bring scalability in the processes
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is processes and create end-to-end automation solution blueprints
- Responsible for working with the client's Business excellence & Operations teams to hunt down processes for RPA & conducting initial RPA process investigation, priority, assessment & fitment analysis. You will be responsible for PDD (Process design document)
- Act as customers' key contact and guide them through the analysis process and become their trusted advisor on process automation
- Provide quality consulting service by applying lean, six sigma and other relevant quality methodologies with the objective to reduce cost/cycle time, improve productivity, increase revenue, improve product/service quality, and/or realign organizational practices with business strategies
- Work in coordination with other departments to incubate new solutions and technology for existing and new businesses
- The incumbent will be responsible for the below mentioned roles and responsibilities.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Create functional requirements in use cases and coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs
- Enabling the technical team to gauge the requirements from a functional perspective to define the business problem and primary objectives of the project
- Perform detail analysis of the process and prepare a Process Understanding Document along with AS IS & TO BE process maps
- Creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules, support structure, and work breakdown structures
- Create user manuals, administrator Instructions, developer document activity diagrams and map processes and data flow
- Create Benefit Summary/Case, detailed RACI matrix and CBA of projects
- Analytics, Expertise in Six Sigma approach
- Six Sigma GB/BB
- Business Analysis
- Business Transformation
- RPA thought leadership
- Experience in process assessment for RPA using BluePrism, UIPath, Automate & Automation Anywhere)
- Analytical Ability
- Customer service orientation
- Technical Expertise
- Concern for Excellence
- Ms Office
- BPM tools (Ms Visio, Bizagi etc)
- Oral and written communication