HR at Tech Mahindra
Views:3531 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Tech Mahindra - Programme Manager - PMO - Tech Mahindra Business Services (8-12 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Programme Manager - (PMO)
DEPARTMENT: Programme Management Office
REPORTS TO: Senior Programme Manager - PMO
SPAN OF CONTROL: 0-3 Project Managers/Leaders
Programme Manager - PMO will be responsible for effectively managing high risk and large scale critical projects/programme that would deliver against the Company plan or Contact Centre Objectives. Also responsible for leading and driving new client transitions and existing client transitions for the addition of new services (migrating, improving and optimizing the business process into our environment). Managing and supporting a team in delivery of their projects to improve programme assurance.
I. To effectively manage medium-high risk and medium-large scale projects/programme that would deliver against the Company Plan or Contact Centre. Effectively, manages current projects by following the 5 Steps of Project Management-Initiation,Planning,Execution,Monitoring and Closure.
II. To manage and support team in delivery of their projects.
III. Interact with corporate functions.
- (Minimum) Graduation required in any discipline and PMP trained/certified.
- (Preferred) Post Graduation.
- Minimum of 8 years experience of which, at least 3 years should have been in a project management role (projects may involve non-operational change, operational change, infrastructure setup or transition projects).
- Experience of leading and managing teams.
- Should have managed a large project end-to-end following the project management methodology.
- The job role involves travel to & stay in Pune/Mumbai.