HR at Tech Mahindra Ltd
Views:173 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tech Mahindra - Presales Consultant - Contact Center Solutioning (5-10 yrs)
Presales Consultant (contact center solutioning)
Bid Management/Presales Consultant (BPS-Across Verticals)
Location : PAN INDIA
The Bid Manager role orchestrate the creation of the solution and proposal as 'Bid Project Managers' ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduate Degree
- PGDM /MBA in Sales or marketing
- 5 to 10 years of experience in BPO (Non IT) industry across - contact centre NON IT Solutioning.
- Sales cycle
1. Leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid. Bid associate are involved in every aspect of the submission.
2. Have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how the organization can provide that. They work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required.
3. Liaising with financial estimators to produce the price element of a bid.
4. Quick on their feet and assertive yet tactful in motivating other members of a bid team to produce a successful submission.
5. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
6. Leadership and team work - no one can produce a bid single-handedly. You will have to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under sometimes severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully.
7. Bid associate will need to bring in their industry experience to contact center outsourcing in an digital age.
8. You need to deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client.
9. You should also be an articulate, confident speaker. Strong written communication skills are equally essential.
Customer process :
- On time submission of all deliverables (Reviewed and baselined) along with approved commercials = 100%
- Key inputs and data for Sales in Account Planning, research and new business development
- Quality Audit for Bids submitted - 100% compliance on in-life review as well as post submission audit
- All final artefacts uploaded to MOSS folders within 2 days of submission - 100% compliance
- Plan and execute Sales Review and quarterly business reviews for the sales geography in focus.
- Create MIS Reports as chartered, get the review comments and close the gaps with help of PMO, Delivery and Sales teams
- Learning hours - 40 PHrs in a year
- 100% completion of goal setting and Performance Review of team members
- Number of escalations on collaboration issues - 2 per quarter
- Number of knowledge sharing sessions /technical training sessions (CDG/ Fellow team members) attended - 2 per quarter
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for fellow team members - 1 per quarter
- Accurate commercials submitted to sales on opportunity with approvals mandated by approval matrix - 100% compliance.
- Track account/region level targets versus actual contracted revenue
- Track Account receivables with finance and account sales teams