Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:984 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Tech Mahindra - Manager - Service Desk Quality (7-13 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling a team of QAs or QTLs
- Implement Operational Excellence Tools (5S, RCA, Lean, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Tiered Accountability & GEMBA).
- Establish and maintain Quality Management system for the account
- Works with the site team to achieve optimal results on efficiency and other operational key metrics (i.e. First Time Resolution, AHT, shrinkage, Utilization etc.) through gap analysis and process improvement projects
- Delivers high impact projects targeting financial gains (i.e. Bonus maximization, penalty reduction or elimination, operational costs reduction, new business win through client value-add projects resulting to shared revenues or new business, etc.)
- Be able to lead new process design (Designing As-is and To-be Process Mapping) and propose alternate business process designs
- Works with the site/client team in upholding compliance in all organizational standard procedures and policies (i.e. Model of Excellence, InfoSec, Physical Security, Visitor Processing, operational processes, business reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for compliance in all contractual and regulatory requirements
- Replicate best practices from other locations/processes to improve process performance.
- Design training programs, train staff on Operational Excellence Tools & promote culture of Kaizen.
- Support & guide staff on quality related projects as a part of their career development plans.
- Participate actively in all quality related audits both internal as well as external
- Conduct transactional quality audits, Process Improvements, calibrations
Key Deliverables (KRA/Measure) :
- Knowledge : Understanding of the process, evaluation & feedback, reporting and analysis
- Reduction of rework and Cost of poor Quality(COPQ)
- Should be able to handle & achieve the departmental requirements
- Maintaining secrecy of data
Applicant's Specifications & Qualification:
- Graduation/PG (any discipline) with 10-12 years of experience of working in an International/Domestic BPO
- Expertise and domain knowledge in Service desk process management
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- Good knowledge of ITSM processes
- Six Sigma Black Belt / Green Belt certified with at least 2 projects lead individually.
- Experience with structured process improvement methodologies, including but not limited to Lean
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous financial and/or statistical analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
- Internal Quality Auditor in ISO 9000/ISO 20000
- He should be able to work with the Sales team on responding to RFAs, due diligence, solution design etc.
- Ability to view the issues end-to-end and develop RCA and corrective action plans with tangible results.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence to work with Senior Executives
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines; Self-motivated Team player and a proven leader
- Out of the box thinker to develop tools and processes for best utilization of resources.
- Ability to manage Internal and external clients; Strong conflict management skills.
- Self-motivated Team player and a proven leader
- Excellent skills on Excel/Quality Tools / Data Analysis /Minitab/Analytical Skills / Reporting.