HR at Tech Mahindra
Views:1191 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tech Mahindra - Manager - Quality (9-12 yrs)
Quality Manager :
Experience - Min 9 yrs
Selection criteria / eligibility :
- 6-8 years of overall experience and at least 3-4 years in call center industry.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Voice based customer service environment / people management environment
- College degree from a reputed university, preferably MBA.
- Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to act fast, and demonstrate presence of mind
- Good number crunching skills- decipher trends from numbers
- Dependable, articulate and professional in appearance and speech
- To be a leader and be able to lead from the front.
- Be able to develop people through coaching, counseling, Training, team building, motivation. Assess training opportunities and aid in arresting attrition.
- Understand and be able to document processes. Process orientation. Attention to detail
- Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values
- Work in tandem with the workflow through planning and implementation of customer directions and monitoring indices.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude among peers, staff and external customers at all times.
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic and ever-changing environment with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and be open to direct and honest feedback aimed at improving individual performance
- Identifies, proposes and implements new processes to improve Quality of the skillset.
- Ensures customer feedback to the Company in the form of analysis and actionable reports (qualitative/quantitative)
- Checks for trends and inputs issues in the People issues log and Business issues Log
- Initiates and is able to drive and implement projects based on people and Process issue logs independently to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensures all employees have the proper tools, training, supervision and a healthy environment to be successful in their roles
- Ensures performances issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner; all steps of disciplinary action are conducted effectively to minimize risk; ensures Head of Quality is kept informed of potential performance obstacles and proactively offers solutions
- Ensures consistency with the administering attendance policies and procedures appropriately and accordingly; all records are complete and accurate
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly reports to current status, and recommend future initiatives and resource planning
- Positively contribute to EBIT, FAB customer experience and FAB experience for the players through driving of the People and Business Issue Log
- Monitor metrics & Analysis of the team Performance. Monitor team goals and objectives on a daily/ weekly/ monthly and annual basis, using appropriate tools provided
- Provide support and guidance to the Quality Operations Manager
- Conduct a Weekly performance Review of the process with own and Operation teams
- Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the brand and behaviors
- Provide hands-on assistance to your team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring
- Manage outliers in the team based on the variance Calibration with the team and Ops teams
- Responsible to performance manage the Quality Operations Managers and suggest remedial and improvement techniques
- Ensure that the company's policies are being adhered to by team and self
- Ensure that the aligned department meets the company objective of providing FAB customer experience and contribute to positive EBIT
- Maintain all documentation as laid out by business and Quality requirements, from time to time
- Derive effective plans to improve performance and reduce leakages and non compliance issues on the People issues log to improve customer experience and improve contribute towards positive EBIT
- Initiate Projects as required by the skillset to improve performance for the business.
- Best practice sharing in the team
- Creating the Escalation Matrix for TL - MCI
- Consolidate inputs from the quality audits and send it across to the training manager.
- Ensures stakeholder engagement and conduct weekly/monthly reviews as required to drive performance improvements.
- Works cross functionally to bring initiatives/projects to closure.
- Monitoring & Continuous Improvement Managers will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Monitoring & Continuous Improvement
Meetings / Con. Call :
- Meetings with AM - M&CI on a weekly basis
- Meetings with TL-M&CI on bi weekly basis / skip level
- Conference Call daily
- Conduct project meets as required to make sure the right amount of communication is happening for each of the project
- Be a part of Operational review meetings and present People and Business Issues relevant to the area
- Lead Stakeholder meetings asking for the right level of support for fixing issues on the Business issue Log
- Weekly reviews to be conducted with operations and M&CI team
- Monthly Business Reviews with the operational stakeholders to present progress and roadblocks to performance of area.