HR at Tech Mahindra
Views:2433 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tech Mahindra - Manager - Quality (9-12 yrs)
Quality Manager :
Experience - Min 9 yrs
Selection criteria / eligibility :
- 6-8 years of overall experience and at least 3-4 years in call center industry.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Voice based customer service environment / people management environment
- College degree from a reputed university, preferably MBA.
- Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to act fast, and demonstrate presence of mind
- Good number crunching skills- decipher trends from numbers
- Dependable, articulate and professional in appearance and speech
- To be a leader and be able to lead from the front.
- Be able to develop people through coaching, counseling, Training, team building, motivation. Assess training opportunities and aid in arresting attrition.
- Understand and be able to document processes. Process orientation. Attention to detail
- Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values
- Work in tandem with the workflow through planning and implementation of customer directions and monitoring indices.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude among peers, staff and external customers at all times.
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic and ever-changing environment with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and be open to direct and honest feedback aimed at improving individual performance
- Identifies, proposes and implements new processes to improve Quality of the skillset.
- Ensures customer feedback to the Company in the form of analysis and actionable reports (qualitative/quantitative)
- Checks for trends and inputs issues in the People issues log and Business issues Log
- Initiates and is able to drive and implement projects based on people and Process issue logs independently to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensures all employees have the proper tools, training, supervision and a healthy environment to be successful in their roles
- Ensures performances issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner; all steps of disciplinary action are conducted effectively to minimize risk; ensures Head of Quality is kept informed of potential performance obstacles and proactively offers solutions
- Ensures consistency with the administering attendance policies and procedures appropriately and accordingly; all records are complete and accurate
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly reports to current status, and recommend future initiatives and resource planning
- Positively contribute to EBIT, FAB customer experience and FAB experience for the players through driving of the People and Business Issue Log
- Monitor metrics & Analysis of the team Performance. Monitor team goals and objectives on a daily/ weekly/ monthly and annual basis, using appropriate tools provided
- Provide support and guidance to the Quality Operations Manager
- Conduct a Weekly performance Review of the process with own and Operation teams
- Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the brand and behaviors
- Provide hands-on assistance to your team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring
- Manage outliers in the team based on the variance Calibration with the team and Ops teams
- Responsible to performance manage the Quality Operations Managers and suggest remedial and improvement techniques
- Ensure that the company's policies are being adhered to by team and self
- Ensure that the aligned department meets the company objective of providing FAB customer experience and contribute to positive EBIT
- Maintain all documentation as laid out by business and Quality requirements, from time to time
- Derive effective plans to improve performance and reduce leakages and non compliance issues on the People issues log to improve customer experience and improve contribute towards positive EBIT
- Initiate Projects as required by the skillset to improve performance for the business.
- Best practice sharing in the team
- Creating the Escalation Matrix for TL - MCI
- Consolidate inputs from the quality audits and send it across to the training manager.
- Ensures stakeholder engagement and conduct weekly/monthly reviews as required to drive performance improvements.
- Works cross functionally to bring initiatives/projects to closure.
- Monitoring & Continuous Improvement Managers will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Monitoring & Continuous Improvement
Meetings / Con. Call :
- Meetings with AM - M&CI on a weekly basis
- Meetings with TL-M&CI on bi weekly basis / skip level
- Conference Call daily
- Conduct project meets as required to make sure the right amount of communication is happening for each of the project
- Be a part of Operational review meetings and present People and Business Issues relevant to the area
- Lead Stakeholder meetings asking for the right level of support for fixing issues on the Business issue Log
- Weekly reviews to be conducted with operations and M&CI team
- Monthly Business Reviews with the operational stakeholders to present progress and roadblocks to performance of area.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.