Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:216 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tech Mahindra - Functional Consultant - Supply Chain Management - Control Tower/JDA (6-10 yrs)
- Should have strong knowledge in Control Tower, JDA or some other SCM from Functional side.
- Extensive Experience in Implementation projects involving SCM modules.
- Good Analytical, communication, presentation, client interaction skills
- The person will work from offshore in the functional track of client engagements to perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training, application support etc.
- Report status of development back to the offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable.
- Assist technical team for conversions, integrations or custom reports.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, functional specification, test scripts, training documents.
- Participate in quality assurance process for all functional deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST.
- Application Configuration, Testing, Bug Fixes, Solution Designs, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Supply Chain Management & Procurement Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- E-Business Suite Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- Expertise in a minimum of two SCM Modules.
- Exposure to the onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Experience in collaborating with clients/stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 end to end implementation experience is mandatory.