Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:2378 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Tech Mahindra - F&A Business Transformation Role (8-12 yrs)
Tech Mahindra BPS is hiring for F&A Business Transformation.
- Analyze new requirements and provide effort estimation.
- Prepare, publish, agree and monitor the project activity and schedule.
- Perform change impact assessment, stakeholder management.
- Create future state design independently for the Model Based Solution with pre- defined process artefacts.
- Contribute to Model Based Solution with new solution requirement/domain.
- Contribute in creation of capability assets independently with pre-defined process assets in a known domain.
- Assist in the sales management by Lead generation and independent follow up.
- Perform process assessment/audit for a Model Based Solution with pre-defined process artefacts.
- Participate and contribute in internal knowledge sharing sessions and independently contribute to Knowledge Repository.
- To ensure smooth execution of business plan.
- Provide cost effective options during business meetings.
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed.
- Process mapping and identifying non value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas through GB/BB/Other Projects.
- Strengthen and enhance internal processes to make them more efficient and effective by identify process improvement/re-engineering opportunities.
- Seek opportunity for Automation, Robotics and other technology solutions to bring scalability in the processes.
- Provide quality consulting service by applying lean, 6 sigma and other relevant quality methodologies with the objective to reduce cost/cycle time, improve productivity, increase revenue, improve product/service quality, and/or realign organizational practices with business strategies.
- Work in coordination with other departments to incubate new solutions and technology for existing and new businesses.
Analysis and Feedback :
- Research to create value added / proactive proposals for prospective/existing customers.
- Benchmarking performance of existing customers vis-a-vis competition.
- Conduct interactive workshops for employees on quality tools and generate process improvement ideas.
- Presenting data, sharing analysis and getting concurrence from stakeholders on actions (for assigned processes).
Reporting & Administration :
- Share progress on Six Sigma and other Continuous Improvement initiatives with leadership team and other Ops/functional/client stakeholders.
- Participate in Daily/Weekly/Monthly reviews to share the update and action plan on various process and system improvements.
- Spread awareness around practices as Six Sigma, Lean, Automation etc. via workshops, sessions and other activities.