Senior Business Associate - Recruitment at Tech Mahindra
Views:3246 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Tech Mahindra - Data Modeler (5-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in Data Modeling (Dimensional & Relational Modeling)
- Strong experience in designing Conceptual, Logical, Physical data models
- Strong knowledge on Modeling tools such as Erwin or ER Studio, MS Visio etc.,
- Strong experience in Reverse engineering and Forward Engineering and generating DDLs considering all the performance aspects
- Demonstrable experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models that demonstrates data lineage
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt modeling methods from case studies or other proven approaches
- Strong knowledge on Data Warehousing, Data Modeling Concepts, Data Architecture, Database design etc.
- Strong experience in source data analysis and source to target/ETL mappings
- Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schemas
- Strong knowledge on any of the database platforms (Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Very good SQL knowledge and ability to write complex queries
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with any ETL and BI tools (Tableau etc.)
- Experience in Big data technologies is a plus
- Experience building and optimizing Traditional and Big data pipelines.
- Experience on any of the No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift etc.,)
- Exposure to Automotive/Supply Chain Manufacturing Domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.