HR at Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Views:1122 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Tech Mahindra - Content Writer & Communication Role (5-8 yrs)
Content and Communications Specialist
Key responsibilities :
- Write, edit, produce, and curate content for internal deliverables such as internal news articles,
organizational announcements, newsletters, videos, internal reports, meeting and town-hall preparations and intranet content.
- Understand the organization philosophy, business objectives and associated brand messages.
- Create a robust annual content calendar customized for internal stakeholders at a global and regional level to support strategic priorities.
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy/plans, working with senior leadership team across the business.
- Create excellent content for external communications like social media posts and press releases.
- Work with various technical teams to create compelling stories on Tech Mahindra's value proposition and differentiators through a variety of content including White papers, Case Studies, Flyers, Brochures, and Blogs.
- Ensure that the employees receive relevant information in a consistent manner through modes that are easy to access and consume.
- Support special communication projects as needed.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Support Tech Mahindra's IES business unit and, understand, implement, and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Tech Mahindra, including verbal and branding guidelines.
- Pursue and share best practices within the team.
- Engage with key team members to identify their objectives, strategies, target audiences, differentiators, and other aspects.
- Demonstrate eye for detail and ensure all deliverables are of high quality.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 5-8 years' experience of working in a communications role preferably in a technology company.
- Graduate - bachelor's or master's degree - preferably in English literature/Mass communication/Journalism/MBA
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Extensive experience in communications and thought leadership.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.