Tech Mahindra - Assistant Manager - Inside Sales (3-8 yrs)
Job description :
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager - Inside Sales
DEPARTMENT: Inside Sales
REPORTS TO: Head of Department - Inside Sales
Shift Timings - 5.30 pm to 2.30 pm
JOB PURPOSE :
Assistant Manager will be responsible to generate leads and arrange meetings for sales teams through multi-channel outreach. Assist the sales teams to conduct research on target accounts, map the outsourcing landscape and develop account penetration plans. Also responsible in identifying sales opportunities and passing on the intelligence gathered to the sales teams.
- Build and manage business plan for the allocated geography / customers.
- Responsible for revenue target achievement from the allocated geography / customers.
- Identify potential strategic deals and develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition. Responsible for supporting the accounts in the sale of the end-to-end portfolio of Tech Mahindra with specific area of expertise.
- Develop business initiatives and support in creation of new revenue streams and strategic customer development.
- Identify and proactively do lead generation and eventually ensure deal closure.
- Develop, and build upon positive professional relationships gaining the confidence of assigned client representatives.
- Be driving force in creating solution mind set and sales approach methodology for sales and business development groups that characterize company's dealing in market place.
- Driving the relationships to take the complete ownership of the allocated accounts and will be responsible for the acquisition and churn from the accounts.
- Work closely and deeply within the target customers/ Sales Lead and maintain mutually rewarding business relationships.
- Work with the team to identify, define and qualify opportunities to ensure growth in target accounts.
- Based on individual opportunities and Sales Specialist area of expertise, work activity can span multiple Business Units.
- Work closely with Business Units/ Marketing in defining scope of solution and create compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability to potential / target customers.
- Proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers.
- Improvement to the win rate and reduction in time to close the deal.
- Support the Business Units in developing bid response, identifying and mitigating risks and in preparing Tech Mahindra's formal presentation.
- Work closely with the Business Units to ensure closure of deals and support in the hand-off to Business / delivery teams.
- Preparation of pipeline, MIS and order forecasts with periodic status.
- Review/maintain the partnership status, agreements and facilitate Business reviews.
- Support in Implementation of models that balance value to the customer and profitability to Tech Mahindra.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of the BFSI/ TTH/ HCLS/Telecom & Technology sector.
- Solid understanding of company's market, players, technologies, product and services.
- Good networking in related markets.
- Experience in early sales environment.
- Ability to deliver products which provide high value throughout the full life cycle of the contract.
- Ability to connect and drive relationships at the senior level
Job Specification :
- Experience: 3 years Lead Generation / Inside Sales of which minimum 2 years in BPO/IT product/ Services selling
- Qualification: Minimum Graduate. Post-Graduation preferred
Hardcore Experience in B2B corporate sales.
- Exposure to the BFSI/ TTH/ HCLS/Telecom & Technology sector.
- Solid understanding of the region / geography.
- Well networked.