Assistant Manager at Ascent Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2055 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Lead/SOC Architect - IT Infrastructure - Security Operations Center (8-15 yrs)
Interview on 4th June in Monday,Preferably F2F, if not Telephonic /Skype we can try.
Years of Experience : 8-15 Years
CTC : 30-35% Hike on Current CTC.
Notice Period : At the Earliest.
Job Location :Bangalore
Contact : 9036779046
Key Responsibilities :
- Major responsibilities include providing leadership to the RIOC SOC team.
- Other responsibilities include with the technical responsibilities within a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment for a large, worldwide company. Be the first escalation point for SOC Analyst surrounding security alerts, events and incidents.
- Provide security guidance or expertise to other Service Desk or Network Operations Center (NOC) analysts for tickets or events.
- Evaluate reported tickets and events for trends related to security attacks or incidents.
- Monitor and interpret events and alerts from security monitoring equipment such as intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), firewall logs, web proxies, email malware gateways, full packet capture devices, endpoint security such as anti-virus/anti-malware, security tools i.e Splunk, IBM Qradar, Arcsight.
- Provide people management for SOC Analysts.
- Performance monitoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Technical and non-technical training to staff
- Report on existing metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) and develop additional robust and meaningful metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the SOC
Create and distribute reports surrounding security incidents and events, SOC performance, and other reports that will be utilized by Security Operations and upper management for review and monitoring of Required Skills:
Required Skills :
- Must be having expertise in Building and running advanced security operations centers.
Having hands on expertise in :
- Infrastructure review for new projects, topology review, and Security Assessment
- Security Architecture design, Security assessment for infrastructure and applications.
- Experienced in establishing security operation centers including advanced threat management, World class Incident Response, SIEM and Log Management, IDS/IPS, cyber crime investigations and security monitoring.
- Experienced in re-mediating security incidents by interfacing with internal customer teams and other tool vendors
- Providing guidance and expert consulting to CISOs
- Firewall Assessment of different vendors, namely Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper and Pale Alto, Application Security assignments, VA and PT.
Sound knowledge of :
- Various security tools Splunk, IBM Qradar, Arcsight (across all domains of security)
- Industry standards and best practices
- TCP/IP networking and standard protocols (FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, etc.)
- Various operations systems including Windows, UNIX, LINUX, IOS etc.
- Cloud security, Internet of Things security, Mobile and Big Data security
- Hands on experience in end to end Information Risk Management life-cycle
- Experience working on global teams across time zones, cultures, and languages
Apply with following details in resume and include Passport size Photograph :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Contact : 9036779046
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.