Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:103 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Lead - PEGA (10-11 yrs)
- Designing and configuring medium to complex size projects using Pega BPM applications
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and PRPC design and implementation
- Working in conjunction with Team Lead to deliver a module within the Pega application/project
- Knowledge on various PRPC concepts, PRPC flows, Ruleset, Assignments, Utilities, Decisions
- Implementation of class structures design, application frameworks, and data
Models by coordinating withLead Developer/Architect.
- Using Pega Logs, Tracer for troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks
- Should be conversant with Rule Types like UI, Correspondence, Integrations, Import & Export tools, Bulk processing tools, Email and re-use aspects of application development
- Strong on client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Experience in AGILE work environments
- Candidates may be asked to take up Client Facing and other roles as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.