TAG at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:98 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Tech Lead - Cloud Software - eCommerce (12-18 yrs)
Tech Lead - Cloud Software
As a Cloud Services Tech Lead, you will :
- Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud-native microservices that makes up the entirety of the Customer Journey Solutions platform.
- Evaluate and embrace leading edge microservices techniques and technologies that provide a scalable, reliable, and highly available foundation.
- Own what you build providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance, deployment and monitoring of your microservices.
- Design and develop private APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform.
In this role, you will work with :
- Product Managers who will help you know our customers and partners so you can deliver solutions that meet their needs and wants.
- Engineering Managers who will enable you to focus on doing what you enjoy: delivering phenomenal software; they will also be your coach and guide on this exciting stage of your career journey.
- Technical Architects who will play a hands-on role in helping you design, develop, and operate with the best practices, patterns the industry has to offer.
To get this job, you will need :
- 10 or more years of experience as a backend services developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications in a cloud operating environment.
- Strong functional programming orientation a plus.
- Experience with Reactive microservices design and event-driven architectures.
- Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs;
- Experience in Kafka is a must.
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Apache Kafka and related technologies a plus.
- Experience working with databases of all types: relational, analytical, columnar, document-oriented, graph, et cetera; Redis and Cassandra a plus.
- Experience with application containers and runtimes such as Docker and Docker Engine and deploying/running them on a container orchestration platform such as Kubernetes; experience with Amazon EKS, GKE, or AKS a plus.
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying to public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Familiarity with telephony and media technologies such as SIP is considered a plus.
- Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.