CEO at Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt Ltd
Views:504 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TeamLease EdTech - Head - Business Operations (15-25 yrs)
Position: Head of Business Operations
CTC: 36-50 LPA (Includes Variables)
- The Head - Operations shall be responsible for ensuring that all business operations of the company are effectively and efficiently managed. The Head-Ops is responsible for driving the execution of our various projects, understanding the impact on customer and business and prioritising transformation activity in order to support business growth and mitigate any risks.
- This includes adherence to regulatory standards, appropriate deployment of resources, attainment of agreed operating plan objectives and the day-to-day management of the business. The role holder would have management oversight of the support services functions in the company which includes Corporate Training Operations, CSR Project Operations, University Operations, Employability Services operations, IT etc.
The key objectives of this role are:
- Service delivery - Own and be responsible for operational and regulatory responsibilities.
- Operating model innovation - Proactively innovate on the current delivery models to bring cost and process efficiency taking into account client requirements as appropriate
- Deliver Strategic change - Drive and deliver Operations change agenda in the business
- Growth - Advise Leadership Team on operational enhancements to support the growth and the expansion of the business
- Governance - Develop and implement a robust governance and market leading control framework. Establish and oversee all relevant governance forums.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Drive Resilience and Operational Risk Management
- Effective management of the outsourced service providers
- Develop, implement and then administer a business structure which delivers a market competitive support service to external as well as internal customers and leverages off other relevant support services efficiently and as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to drive cost and digital innovation and apply external market knowledge, benchmarks and internal benchmarks and insights to identify opportunities to improve performance and practices
- A strong track record of people management evidencing core values
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing diverse teams
- Practical experience of leading major business transformation with large scale project management experience
- Minimum experience of 15 years and currently in a leadership role, preferably with prior experience in the Higher Ed/Corporate Learning related industry