Team Pumpkin - Head - Performance Marketing (2-6 yrs)
About Team Pumpkin:
Founded in 2012, Team Pumpkin is an award-winning integrated marketing agency with a digital-first approach. Their services include digital strategy consulting, social media management, mobile app as well as website development, content marketing, PR and others. Some of their clients include TATA Steel, ITC Foods, MamyPoko Pants, Mahindra Group, Reliance Group and more. They operate out of Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Head - Performance Marketing JD
- Team Pumpkin is looking for Head - Performance Marketing who enjoys the challenge of diving into complex performance marketing issues, providing data driven insights and making recommendations that directly impact business.
- his position requires superior analytical thinkers, able to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply technical expertise to rapidly prototype and deliver solutions. The scale is massive; as is the opportunity!
Key Requirements :
- Demonstrating superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
- Responsible for defining and implementing performance marketing and growth programs.
- Deep product understanding of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Ad networks
- Develop and lead a 12 and a 24 months strategic plan to meet our performance marketing goals
- Leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Thorough understanding on reporting and hands on experience of online marketing, audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Mixpanel, Appsflyer.
Role & Responsibilities:
Acquire new customers to drive client's business objectives:
- Building channels (SEM, Facebook, display, affiliate, retargeting) to acquire new users and customers
- Plan and execute on monthly and quarterly plans to scale the user base and manage marketing spend
Managing the Business:
- Strategizing for entire performance marketing division of the organization and plan for the accounts regarding man - power, account strategy, and meet with client expectations.
- Strategic vision to foresee the red - flags hindering this growth and proactively tackling it.
Learning and Development
- Building learning and development program for performance marketing team and ensuring preparedness for growth in this domain
- Flair to experiment with new things like automated tools, programmatic buying, create dashboards on their own, infographic reports and so on.
- Support business development team for new pitches on performance marketing which shall require ideation, auditing and proposal planning skills
- Creating Business Development assets like case studies for promoting achievements of the team.
- Ability to work with cross - functional teams and adherence to tight deadlines with utmost quality
- Actively promote Team Pumpkin credentials with all media partners by establish strong relationship with them.
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience in Performance Marketing in Team Pumpkin and an excellent rating in last appraisal.
Our Promise to You:
We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
We have no industry baggage and we are willing to induct fresh thinking. We are always excited to host you for a cup of coffee/tea/beer