Talent Acquisition Role at Zaisho Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:55 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Member - SAP Controls Integration (5-8 yrs)
You will be a permanent employee with Genisys Group.
Client - Genisys Payroll - PWC (https://genisys-group.com/)
Experience: 5+ Years
Mode of work : WFO (Hybrid)
The role would primarily be focused on working on Various Business Process controls for RTR/OTC/PTP/PTM etc. for SAP-ERP and IT Risk and Controls assessments/audit.
Job title - Team Member - SAP
Level - Sr Associate
Line of Service - Advisory-Risk & Regulatory-Enterprise Technology Solutions -SAP
Experience: 3 + years of SAP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Engineering or Management Information Systems or Masters in Commerce,Computer Applications. Post-graduate certification like CA/MBA etc. would be an added bonus.
- SAP Business Process understanding - different sub processes involved
- Risk Acumen - analyzing what can posses a threat to business
- SOX Audit / Internal control testing exposure
- SAP Configuration Review/Awareness.
- The candidate will report to a KSDC Manager.
- The KSDC team works as an extension of our overseas Engagement
- Teams and works closely with those teams as well as clients directly.
- Main purpose of the job and key background information
- Risk & Regulatory-Enterprise Technology Solutions -SAP provides a broad range of assess and recommend services specific to the SAP related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls.
- The team provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on Business Process controls for RTR/OTC/PTP/PTM etc. for SAP-ERP and IT Risk and Controls assessments/audit.
- Working as a senior associate, expected to work in a team of 2-5 people for multiple projects in the area of Control Integration (CI)/ Process Controls (PC) for SAP ERP.
- In the space of CI (Control Integration), the various tasks includes
- CTS (Control test scripts) preparation, documenting the CAN (Control Activity Narrative)/MCP (Manual Control Procedure)
- Execution of CTS
- Documenting the results and highlighting the exceptions noted in various control related configurations within SAP
- It also includes testing of ITGC (IT general controls) from governance point of view with/without the usage of Solution Manager in SAP
- Reviewing the RCM/RACI matrix along with the Control Owners documentation for specific control and documenting test scripts, execution of key reports (custom/standard) within SAP.
- Reviewing the RICEFW documents and noting down the exceptions.
These should include essential & desirable requirements such as: - Level of experience
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of core financial modules (FICO), projects and some industry specific modules (SD&MM). Familiarity with multiple versions of the SAP application is highly encouraged. Certification in SAP/S4 Hana is preferred.
- Industry experience Technical capability
- Sales/BD capability
- Key personal attributes
- Consulting experience
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of security and control (including configuration) for some of the SAP applications and/or technologies;
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the design, implementation, and/or assessment of controls, including a significant understanding of the systems implementation lifecycle, including configuring and optimizing business process controls and application security.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of business processes related to core SAP.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions and leading the planning and execution of projects.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization.
- Demonstrates thorough ability to adapt a work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understanding of the client's business.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of designing and execution of test scripts to assess the Configuration Data for SAP Business Processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.