Team Member - Litigation - Recovery Vertical - Financial Services - LLB (3-6 yrs)
Team Member - Litigation (two Wheeler)
Location: Navi Mumbai No of openings : 1
Qualify checklist written below:
Ques: Does the candidate has experience in Recovery or handling stressed assets/NPA's two Wheeler?
Ques: Is the candidate a full time LLB?
Ques: Is the candidate working in a BFSI/Banking/NBFc firm?
Client : Leading Financial Services company
Exp. 2.0 - 5.0 Year(s)
Qualification - LLB,
No of openings - 1
Target Companies - Banking and Financial
Working days- 5
Job Description - Team Member - Two Wheeler Litigation
- To Co-ordinate and ensure Arbitration proceedings in all eligible cases for PAN India
- To Co-ordinate and ensure filing of Execution Petitions in all eligible cases for PAN India
- To Co-ordinate and ensure timely filing of replies/representations in all TW cases
- To Co-ordinate and ensure regular follow up with Advocates in the TW cases
- To maintain updated MIS
- The candidate should have good knowledge of end to end process of SARFAESI Act, 2002
- To be able to work as integral part of the team
- The candidate should be a self-starter
- The Candidate should also be flexible for any other legal work so assigned time to time