Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:239 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Team Member - Fraud & Risk - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Job Opening for Team Member-BSG- Fraud & Risk for Leading Pvt Sector Bank based at Mumbai
Implement & Support Fraud & Risk Management systems / tools
- Requirement gathering for projects post discussions with all stakeholders
- Prepare Test cases & Test data.
- Detailed Testing for Projects / Issues as per the system requirement for Change requests & Fixes.
- Coordination with various department / Users like Product teams, RCU, RL Ops, IT, Vendors, Merchant, External agencies etc.. to execute projects as per requirement.
- Work with Internal customers to resolve their issues, identify opportunities for automation to minimize manual intervention.
- Thorough analysis for system issues faced and provide effective solutions.
- Track for trends through data analysis & work on - early warning signals- and alerts.
- Monitoring of transactions & alerts for fraud detection and prevention on real time basis.
- Preliminary investigation of fraud cases.
- Analyzing Fraud trends and creating, updating rule as per trend.
- Periodical review & suggestion for modification of process/system/tools to fill gaps
- Preparation of Dashboard, MIS & reports to be sent to senior management
- Handling internal as well as external communications.
- Should take initiatives to provide solutions which help in revenue generation, process improvement, cost saving for the bank.
- Prepare User Guides and train users on newly developed Systems
- Maintain Timely & Accurate MIS and Reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.