Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:596 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Team Member - Compensation & Benefits - Shared Services Conglomerate (4-6 yrs)
To deliver at an excellent service standard the operational processes across Compensation and Benefits Delivery Services within HR Shared Services
1. Executes payroll processing transactions including (but not limited to):
- Prepares of payroll inputs based on monthly time data and in consultation with BU HR; updates in HRMS / SAP
- Coordinates with payroll vendor for verification payroll reports w.r.t. payments, deductions, statutory deduction, and Tax
- Coordinates with fund approver and bank for salary disbursement. Processes online & manual payments
- Posts JV and SAP budget related error management
- Supports internal audit related statutory payments & compliances related to payroll
- Facilitates NPS account opening and executes related transactions
- Calculation & payment of Bonus, and incentive payout based on BU HR against approvals
2. Updates and maintains pay masters for following:
- Finalizing pay master basis annual increment, promotions on every instances of mandates
- Manage timelines for flexi pay options to employees on based on C&B structure
- Capture compensation inputs form Talent Acquisition systems of new joiner
3. Verification and disbursement of HR policy driven benefits e.g. Housing loan related subsidy, loans & advances, LTA etc.
4. Ensure 100% accuracy on internal compliances viz. Salary JV, preparation of data for actuarial valuation of leaves and gratuity
5. Assures accurate (as per quality standards), timely administration (as per SLA) and service delivery (as per SOW). Consult Tower Lead and refer process management documents (SOPs) as needed to ensure compliance.
SAP Exposure is a MUST.