Manager HR at Highrise Solutions LLP
Views:1532 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Team Manager - Transitions - BPO (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
The Manager will have 2-3 direct reportees to manage the following responsibilities and will have direct reporting to Global transitions leader. This is an internal facing role where the primary stakeholders are senior Transitions leaders and Project Managers across the PMO function.
Transition Compliance and Readiness Assessment :
- All transition projects are reviewed from a compliance standpoint and the Manager needs to highlight and escalate any issues noticed
- The expectation from the Manager is to provide a more judgmental view in terms of potential issues that can be anticipated post go live based on current readiness.
Cost-Transfer and Budget Management :
- The Manager will ensure that cost transfer input is sent to finance on time, and also send analysis associated with the cost transfer activity
- The Manager needs to ensure that no incorrect cost is aligned to transition cost code.
Forecasting, PM allocation, de-allocation and utilization tracking
- The Manager will take separate inputs and consolidate these into a team-level forecast. The Manager will also publish a variance report based on forecasts and actual PM requirement/ deployment
- The Manager will provide input to select team members in terms of upcoming disengagement of resources in line with the consolidated plan mentioned above.
Transition Training for New Resources
- The Manager will ensure that new resources are on-boarded and trained as per framework agreed with Transition leadership
- The Manager will redefine the on-boarding process to make it more effective, and also conduct various checks within 6-12 months of a new resource joining to ensure the on-boarding and training is relevant and useful, and any gaps/ feedback is utilized to make changes
Reporting and MIS :
- The Manager will own the delivery of these reports prepared by his team members, and ensure these reports are meaningful and relevant for the transition leadership
- The role also requires the Manager to constantly evaluate new ways to present data and analysis to transition leadership to highlight issues or better ways of doing things
Administrative and other tasks :
Centrally govern and ensure closure for all projects initiated by the global transitions leader. The back-office leader can also recommend or initiate capability projects basis the business case presented.
Skills and experience :
- Transitions & Project Management experience of minimum 3 years is a pre-requisite. BPO experience will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, self-started, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Depth knowledge of MS Excel with VBA, MS Access, MySQL and MS Access Database
- Knowledge of automation, tools, technology will be an addon.
- Hands on experience with MS Power Point, Data Analysis & reporting along with business insights