Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:234 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Team Manager - Product - EdTech - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (6-12 yrs)
Team Manager - Product
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be delightful. perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products and features
- Define a scalable framework for product prioritization keeping customer success, sales and engineering teams in mind.
- You will be involved in multiple parts of customer lifecycle including pre-sales for tech & product discussions with prospective customers, onboarding process for successful implementation, Support management to product roadmap building and execution
- Handle a creative and small team to enable product design and achieve product engagement metrics
- Work in a flexible and dynamic operations with cross-functional team
- Ensure that all launch/relaunch projects are supported in terms of in-time delivery and immediate escalation in case of foreseen issues
- Deal with ambiguity during multiple product implementations, with continuous revised targets
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately
- As a senior executive, you would own the end-to-end product delivery including scoping and delivering product with slight customization in product features (if needed)
Desired Profile/ Qualifications :
Required Qualifications :
- Min 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience on growth side of the product - acquisition/ retention/ renewals
- B2C Web product background
- Bachelors B.tech/BE (preferably from IITs/NITs)
- MBA from Tier I, II colleges (preferable, not compulsory)
- Hands on, in-depth knowledge of technical analysis of product
Core Skills :
- Experience in directing a creative product development team in the B2C space, and an environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Hands-on experience handling all aspects of Product Management internal and external facing
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle, including product conceptualization, patent assessment, product line development, costing, prototyping.
- Excellent communication skills, especially executive-level communication, and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Practical approach and know how to trade-off between scope, quality, and speed.
- Building and Leading Team build team and lead team to achieve desired requirements