Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:730 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Team Manager - Corporate Litigation - NBFC (9-12 yrs)
- Candidates only from Banking and Financial Services background OR with a Law Firm catering to BFSI clients majorly
- Having exposure to Corporate/Wholesale Litigation
Corporate Litigation Lawyer responsible for litigation involving Corporate(s) (Infrastructure as well as Non Infra domain), including recovery of loan.
1. Preparing Note on cases proposing strategic legal actions.
2. Referring cases to advocates for various legal actions.
3. Responsible for preparing strategies for time bound and cost effective legal actions ensuring reduction in GNPA.
4. Identify Garnishee details for recovery actions and ensure proper legal actions against them.
5. Do research work on cases and share regular updates with teams on the latest developments in Litigation/ legal field
6. Keep close watch on all matters filed by or against organisation at Bombay High Court.
7. Drafting, vetting and approving Demand-Cum-Termination Notices Under Section 9, Statement of Claim, Reply and Rejoinders, Winding Up petitions or any other Petition/Reply.
8. Initiating SARFAESI Actions wherever applicable
9. Filing cases before NCLT u/s. 7 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy proceedings.
10. Attending Arbitration Hearings and Court Proceedings, Court Receiver or Bailiff meetings.
11. Interacting with Advocates and having day to day meeting with them to give them required Instructions and to decide further plan of actions.
12. Keeping track of all the matters and circulate within the department for updation and record.
13. Such other work, as the Business Head and/or SSG Head may instruct from time to time.
14. Arranging visit of Bombay High Court receiver/ Bailiff.
15. Maintaining daily MIS of cases and updates therein and circulation of Legal MIS amongst the respective team;
16. Procuring Disclosure Orders/Summons/Warrants/Attachment on Property orders through Execution Proceeding under Order 21 of CPC and ensuring Execution of said orders in effective way.
17. Attending Court Receiver visits wherever applicable
18. Ensuring use of all legal modes for recovery of dues.
19. Replying to Notices received from Advocates and/or borrowers within pre determined TAT.