Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:499 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Team Leader - Urban Planning - Global Advisory Services (15-20 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large "Global Advisory Services" organisation for below position.
Position Name: Team Leader - Urban Planning
Qualification :B.Arch. or BE - Civil with Masters in Planning
Experience : 15+ years of experience
Main Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent will be working as an Urban Planning Leader of the Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) of the city.
- Extending help to the authority in exploring initiative planning approaches and institutional strengthening.
- Providing techno-commercial assistance in project structuring and report on various urban Planning/Design Projects.
- Preparing bid documents for implementation of various Urban Planning/Design Projects.
- Conducting requirement analysis, primary / secondary survey, data collection and feasibility analysis.
- Preparation of various policy documents. Preparing proposals for various urban development projects.
- Strong analytical skills and sound experience in working with different aspects of urban planning and design.
- Wide knowledge and highly skillful in preparation of feasibility studies for urban development projects, environmental management plans, and preparation of development plans.
- Expert in preparing detailed project reports for redevelopment of small urban enclaves and have also contributed to policy level in cities