Recruiter at Mainstream Technologies
Views:256 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Team Leader - Trade Settlement/Reconciliation - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
The Key responsibility of the Team Leader is to accurately process, record, review, and complete various operations in a timely manner .
The Team Leader needs to oversee the management of the day-to-day activities for a sub team. As a team leader it requires to work closely with Senior Leadership in the Mumbai hub and Global Stakeholder.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities :
- Achievement of service standards and client specific requirements regarding quality assurance, daily reporting and end of month reporting
- Provide clear direction, goals and optimizing resource allocation for processes / projects
- Working closely with global teams and across various functions. Participate regularly in Global calls and meetings.
- Assist the team to identify and eliminate roadblocks by partnering with global teams and technology teams.
- Hold sessions with the team to communicate any changes, issues, procedures changes
- Ensure the team provide accurate and complete information, solve problems and complete transactions in a professional and timely manner to agreed standards
- Monitor customer satisfaction results and proactively improve these by focusing on key
Experience & Personal Attributes :
- A total of 6 - 10 years of experience in either Trade Settlements/Reconciliation/Trade Operation/Asset Valuation etc...
- Previous supervisory experience & managing a large team size of 7 to 10 member team.
- Previous experience in managing international operations.
- Ability to coach and motivate a team.
- Ability to build a team and develop team performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits high level client service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both independently and supporting others.
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating flexibility and the ability to manage and plan in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to improve team performance and manage change
- Experience in Transitioning onshore processes would be an added advantage
- Generates creative solutions to problems; looks for ways to improve services and processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.