Lead - Talent Acquisition at Egon Zehnder - Knowledge Center India
Views:1734 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Team Leader - Research - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Egon Zehnder (EZ) is one of the world's top five retained executive search-consulting firms. EZ's clients range from the largest multinationals to emerging growth companies, government and regulatory bodies, and major educational and cultural institutions. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact. Our core services include Executive Search, Board Consulting, and Leadership Strategy Services.
The opportunity is with Egon Zehnder, Knowledge Center India (EZ, KCI) based out of Gurgaon. KCI supports the Global operations of Egon Zehnder through Research services, IT services and documentation.
The role is in the Research Team, where Researchers collaborate with Global colleagues across EZ's Offices to build expertise and capabilities across industry and functions.
Role Summary :
- The US KCI Team Lead will Partner with the US Heads of Research, in driving and overseeing the day to day management and development of the US Research team based in Gurgaon
- Support in the hiring process to assess for culture fit and integration - interviewing, references, etc.
- Serve as the local point of contact, in partnership with the Mentor and US Head of Research, for new hires during the onboarding and integration process and work with the core onboarding and training team to help create a post-onboarding development plan
- Create a supportive and engaged community to ensure team building and sharing of best practices and knowledge
- Help set and review performance standards and monitor quality
Experience and Qualification :
- 10+ years of experience in market/executive research/consulting with expertise in both executing the work and managing a team of 10-15 members
- Experience of working directly with Global clients or onshore teams in Global offices
- Excellent project management capabilities and ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, with strong leadership and coaching skills
- Drives highest quality work in a very responsive manner
- Well-organized, self-starter, good at prioritizing
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal, networking and credibility skills with business sensibility
Shift Timings : 3.30pm - 11.30pm (5 days a week Monday- Friday)
Location : Gurgaon, Sector 32
Contact no. : 0124-4755905