Team Leader - Reactivation - Stock Broking Firm (6-9 yrs)
About the Company :
- One of India's largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market.
- Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Supported by a strong research team, robust digital trading platform, large branch network & franchisee base, and referral coordinators spread across Kona Kona of India.
- The company's offerings include stock broking through the branch and Internet, Investments in IPO, Equity & Derivatives, Mutual funds and Portfolio management service.
- In addition, the company distributes a range of financial products, including company fixed deposits, mutual funds, initial public offerings, secondary debt, equity, and small savings schemes. Further, it provides Internet broking services and depository services.
Its a work from office role.
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
No.of days working-5
Job Description :
1. Responsible to drive & manage 15-20 dealers team size.
2. KRA includes re-activation of Dormant accounts, Trades, Third party products.
3. Should be able to guide and scale-up New and old Dealers to ensure team KRA achievement.
4. Daily tracking of Input & Output productivity. Input includes leads & base calling and Output includes reactivation and revenue parameters
5. Taking daily morning Huddles, weekly review of the Agents performance. Responsible for educating & training the team.
6. Quality Audit of pitch to check if product is pitched/promoted properly
7.Data Management: Extracting data on vol, brokerage, active status from data source, excel knowledge on building pivots, graphs, v-look up.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate / MBA with 1-2 years experience in team leading.
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Should have sound understanding of capital markets.
- Should be a result oriented, self - starter, proactive, strong motivator, collaborative, focused on team cohesion, dynamics & constantly improve quality of performance.
- Should have good communication & people management skills
- Should be NISM certified in Cash/Derivatives/Currency Derivatives.
- Should have excel knowledge & ability to work with data, build MIS.