Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:360 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Team Leader - Project Finance - Infra Debt Fund - NBFC (7-10 yrs)
A leading NBFC is looking for a team leader to be a part of their Indra Debt Fund team to manage a small team and manage various Infrastructure projects i.e. Roads, Power, Solar etc.
Business Development / Deal Origination
- Provide structured solutions to clients through Requirement Mapping andProduct Gap Analysis
- Understand the business model and characteristics of infrastructure sector and structure new products to cater the funding requirement of existing/prospective clients
- Track updates on sector/clients from public resources (bids won, orders received, projects completed, business plan of infrastructure sector regulator i.e. NHAI, CERC,TRAI etc), understand financial implication of these updates on clients and based on the analysis, approach clients for providing end-to-end solutions
- Build network across stakeholders in infrastructure sectors (Banks/FIs, Infrastructure companies, consultants - financial/technical/legal/others, suppliers etc)
Credit Appraisal and Due diligence
Detailed project appraisal by analyzing the project/ promoter/sector and present the analysis to the Credit Committee
- Preparation of detailed Term Sheet and negotiate with client to get the buy-in.
- Negotiated terms should include deal specific risk mitigants, comply with applicable legal and regulatory guidelines, internal risk parameters and client specific requirements.
- Closure of Financing document and investment
- Negotiation of transactions & related documents with client, co-lenders, legal agent etc
- Portfolio Management
- Single point of contact with the client
- Regular (Quarterly/Half-yearly) analysis of project- s/client's financial and operational performance and provide update to senior management on the same
- Active monitoring of the portfolio by constant interaction with client, consultants, co-lenders, competitors etc and monitoring news updates from public sources
- Monitoring financial, operational and other covenants as per transaction documents; track key trigger events (Put/Call Option, Mandatory Prepayment etc)