Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:414 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Team Leader - Equity - Fundamental (5-10 yrs)
- Assist in managing and developing a team of 10+ data analysts by providing clear direction, establishing SMART goals, and optimizing resource allocation.
- Serve as an equity data expert for companies listed on global exchanges and demonstrate excellent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Working closely with multiple global teams and across various functions. Participate regularly in global calls and meetings.
- Assist the team to identify and eliminate roadblocks by partnering with technology teams and other database teams.
- Should be able to research complex projects leading to actionable recommendations and solutions
- Fair product knowledge, both upstream and downstream.
- Assist in promoting LEAN Six Sigma tools and methodologies as an analyst framework for assessing the root cause of issues and improving processes.
- Ensure appropriate methods and techniques to improve and maintain the highest quality standards in the data collected by the team
- Acts as main point of contact/manager for his or her entire team for all questions, comments and concerns.
- Tracks, measures and reports on agreed daily, monthly and quarterly metrics to the all stakeholders.
- Provides coaching and training to team members as appropriate and according to the specific needs of the individual and the group.
- Identifies areas for improvement across the team and proactively takes steps to improve upon these weaknesses by offering ideas for individual and group training and conducting or arranging individual and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Sets goals and priorities for the individuals in the team in consultation with the Manager and Senior Manager/Director
- Effectively motivates and rewards the team insuring good overall morale.
- Conducts performance reviews of each team member and explains/sets career development paths and opportunities for team members.
- Monitors researcher availability to guarantee minimum staffing requirements are met/exceeded.
Daily Job Responsibilities/Deliverables:
- Hold sessions with the team to communicate any changes, issues, procedures or reminders.
- Communicate any questions, issues or recommendations with regards to process, workflow, technology, methodology, team morale etc. all stakeholders.
- Operational matters
- Accept/reject leave requests.
- Arrange for job shifts based on daily staffing requirements.
- Provide floor support by answering questions, solving issues that come up throughout the day and observing the dynamics of the team.
- Monitor production and quality for all researchers onsite
- Ensure adequate engagement levels of the staff to drive business results
- Attention to Detail
- Methodical Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical (Must be able to interpret data and analytics in an operations environment)
- Excellent Organization Skills (Email, Task Management, Follow-up)
- Ability to Motivate and Build Relationships with Others
- Ability to Both Take and Give Direction & Criticism
- Willing and excited about working with and developing Team Members
- Goal Oriented
- Honesty & Integrity