Founder at Serving Skill
Views:810 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Team Leader - Equity Advisor - BFS (1-5 yrs)
EQUITY ADVISOR - TEAM LEADER
JD FOR EQUITY ADVISOR:
1. Knowledge of broking, operations knowledge, risk profiling of clients along with technical and fundamental understanding.
2. In-depth knowledge of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual funds.
3. Cross Selling & Up selling of various products and offering by MOSL.
4. Visit franchisees on a monthly basis.
5. Coordination with different department (RMS, Risk, Compliance, Sales) for smooth processing of transactions.
6. Generation of brokerage.
7. Generation of revenue via cross selling other products and services.
- Advise clients on their equity portfolio and structuring / restructuring as required.
- Structure and design portfolios after analyzing fundamentals of companies across sectors and market Cap.
- Contribute towards investment committee ideas and prepare research reports.
- Coordinate with research team for advice/review of portfolio for top customers on regular basis.
- Share research recommendations, macro-economic outlook and views on equity markets and different sectors with clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.